Aug 14, 2011

Lisa Surihani & Yusry KRU




WOW!! HOT!!!

Like I care! LOL. I am not into Malaysia's artist, but this latest gossip really caught my eyes. Well, who doesn't know Lisa Surihani. She's well educated, beautiful, talented, very down to earth.hmm..what more can I say.

From the bottom of my heart, I think she deserves someone else. Sorry for being a little bit judgemental. Anyway, that's what we call as JODOH isn't it? Let's pray that they will be together until death do them apart.

Read more about the news ; Yusri & Lisa



14 Love(s):

Armstrong said...

Hmm I dunno la... I think I sokong la because at least she's marrying someone who I think is quite successful as well.

And maybe it's also because I love KRU last time! Wakakaa.

Apa saja untukmu... kan ku... bla bla bla. Hahaa.

Fadzmie Mohamad said...

Tu la bah. Bukan mau judgemental, tapi ada si Lisa check ka kenapa si Yusry cerai sama si Erra dulu? Hmm. Tida pa la. Saya tengok ja. Haha.

beaty said...

serious ka dorang ni?

lilies.john said...

i love lisa and i used to be a big fan of yusry too.. let's pray all the best to both of them..

Wency Jelson said...

@beaty , ya mandak..ada di melody & berita harian kemarin..

Wency Jelson said...

@lilies.john , same here mandak.. I love her attitude.. moreover, she's well educated..

Wency Jelson said...

@Fadzmie Mohamad , ba jgn ko keciwa ar fadzmie..hahaha..i dont like si yusry ni tp biar la tu..teda jg kaitan sm sa..hahahaha

Wency Jelson said...

@Armstrong , apa saja - my fave song too..hahhaha.. I used to be a big fan of KRU long time ago..rajin jg beli cd & kaset drg dlu2.. tp skg xtau dimana suda all the cds

Aki said...

si Aki mau si Lisa!!! ^_^.v..

a-Me said...

Wah.. btul ka ni? Btul2 la sa xda tgok brita.. Kiki.. :p anyway, all the best untuk mreka berdua..

Michelle Sung said...

adeii biar betul...i prefer sam the adnan sempit for her LOL ^^, apa2 pun, all the best for their marriage! :)

Aemy Shamy said...

i love Lisa Surihani! and same with you, i'm not feeling glad that she's going to marry someone who already had bad marital history..i mean, she's too sweet to be disappointed right....? oh Lisa....wish she would be happy..

Fathiah Hamim said...

i agree! i mean of course, who are we to decide on her husband right.

but she deserves way better than yusry. just hope for the best =)

Yen said...

aduhh..frust la sia ni :(

p/s: follow u :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you for stopping by at This Is It.
All images are owned by me unless otherwise stated. If you would like your image removed please contact me at wencyjelson@yahoo.com.